Entrepreneur Chair Professor
Department of Mechanic and Aeronautics & Astronautics
Office: Room 303, Wisdom Valley Block 5
Graduated from Xian Jiaotong University in 1982 and worked there as a lectuer in the Department of Power and Energy Engineering until 1988. From April 1988 to December 2010, he worked as a scientist at the Nuclear Technology Institute of TU Berlin, and as engineer in various companies in Canada and USA in the areas of nuclear engineering and aerospace engineering, such as the Stern Laboratory and Pratt Whitney. Since 2011, he worked as professor in many universities in China, including Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Xian Jiaotong University, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Center South University, Huazhong Science and Technology University and South University of Science and Technology of China.
He is devoted to improve the current education system by focusing on the competency of young people. His research interest is the additive design and intelegent machinery.
- 2009.05-2010.12 Master of Science and Engineering in Manufacture and Black Belt of Lean and Six Sigma, RPI, USA
- 2000.05-2002.05 Master of Science in Management, RPI, USA
- 1990.05-1994.05 Ph.D, University of New Brounswick Mechanical Engineering, Canada
- 1984.09-1986.07 Master of Science in Power and Energy Engineering, Xian Jiaotong University, China
- 1978.01-1982.01 Bachelor's degree in Power and Energy Engineering, Xian Jiaotong University, China